Lions Debit Card
Welcome Lions Supporters!
You’re here…now answer the call to show your support for your Boyd County Lions
Welcome, Lions Fans! We’re glad you found us and we’re proud to support your schools. Whether you’re a faculty member, parent, alumni, a student of a member school or are just a faithful Lions supporter, we are confident that you are in the right place.
For more than 70 years, Ashland Credit Union has been serving quality financial products and services to thousands of members nationwide. Now we have joined with Boyd County Schools to bring all of our services to you while also helping to support your schools. Choose Ashland CU for all of your banking needs today and you and your family just might find yourselves with more money in your pocket.
Boyd County Schools continue to produce generations of successful students who go on to help shape our local community, and the current group is no different. Today’s students are blessed with technology aiding just about every aspect of their lives. However, the technology needed to maximize the educational capacity of our youth comes at a price. Computer labs, smart boards, tablets, and laptops are just a few of the technologies used to educate young people in our schools.
The Boyd County Technology Fund provides funding to purchase the devices, hardware, and software necessary to keep Boyd County students learning at the highest level. Your participation in the Lion Debit Card program will help to increase the capacity of this program and ensure that your students remain in position to succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
Your participation in this program will directly impact students of all ages throughout your school system.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Each time you make a purchase with your Lion Debit Card and choose credit (rather than debit), ACU will designate $0.10 to go towards the Boyd County Technology Fund. The more you use your card – the more funds the program receives. Here’s an example of how your participation will help:
- Account holders typically perform around 30 qualifying transactions per month.
- At $0.10 per swipe, that’s $3.00 per member, per month.
- In just one year, you could contribute $36.00 to the fund just by using your card!
- Just imagine the difference if all of our loyal Boyd County Alumni and residents sign up.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL GET
Open an ACU checking account today and choose our Lion Debit Card and you can:
- Keep more money in your pocket by using a checking account with no monthly or recurring fees.
- Withdraw funds for FREE at over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nation-wide.
- Use mobile apps* for Apple iOS and Android to ensure your balances and funds are always at your fingertips, 24 hours a day.
- Track your spending or move funds between your ACU accounts and other accounts you own with powerful financial tools.
- Stop buying stamps and use free online Bill Pay to handle your monthly obligations and expenses.
- Protect the environment and reduce your junk mail with E-Statements.
New Members: Sign up online or at your local ACU branch.
Existing Members: Stop by our office today to enroll your checking account and get your new card. There is no cost to participate and your purchases will start crediting towards the designated fund starting with your first purchase on the new card.
*Possible data carrier fees or charges may apply
1300 Central Ave
Ashland, KY 41101