Some members have reported issues with the ACU mobile app and online banking. If you are experiencing issues, please take a moment to review some tips about how to remedy these issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
If using the ACU Mobile App:
- Make sure you have downloaded the most recent update to the app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. On the bottom of the screen, it will say “Native App Version 43.0.1” for IOS devices, and it will say "Native App Version 43.0.3" for Android devices. (In the ACU App)
- Some members may need to re-enable Face ID or Fingerprint/Touch ID by going to Profile, Account Settings, Settings Tab, Personal Devices, choose current device, toggle the “Enable Biometric” box.
- We are working with the developers to make sure electronic statements and holds are visible in the mobile app again.
If using a web browser to log in:
- We recommend clearing your browser cache or temporary internet files to restore any missing features or login issues.
- Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Keyboard Shortcut – Ctrl + Shift + Del to bring up the appropriate menu.
- Safari: Go to Settings > Safari > Tap “Clear History and Website Data”
If you have tried the above recommendations and are still having technical issues with our online banking system, please contact us at (800)245-8112. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.