VISA® One Credit Card
The one card for all your needs.
- 1.90%/*Intro A.P.R.
- Intro A.P.R. good for first 6 months
- After intro period, A.P.R. will be between 7.99% and 17.99%+ EMV Chip Technology
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Worldwide acceptance anywhere the Visa® logo is displayed
- Cash Advance fee is 2.00% of the advance amount
- No foreign transaction fees
|Card||*APR as low as||Terms/Conditions|
|Visa® Platinum||7.99%||Variable rate; Minimum $500 line of credit; No annual fee, no balance transfer fee, no foreign transaction fee;
Cash advance fee is 2% of the advance amount.
*A.P.R. = Annual Percentage Rate
*A.P.R. — Annual Percentage Rate. Offer applies to new Visa® ONE Rewards Cards. Purchases and balance transfers from other credit cards qualify for the introductory rate. Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 1.90% for the first six months following the date the card is opened. Thereafter the then- prevailing APR will be applied to outstanding balances. APR is subject to change semi-annually with the market based on the Prime Rate and a margin based on your creditworthiness. As of October 1, 2021 the APR was between 7.99% and 17.99%. Minimum credit line $500. Rates and terms are subject to change.