Apply for a Loan
You’ve got Choices – Thanks for choosing ACU!
Applying For A Loan Should Be Easy!
Not Yet A Member? Not A Problem!
To successfully complete your application, you will need to be able to provide:
- Contact and identifying information (such as DOB, SSN) for yourself and any other account owners.
- Your drivers license or other government-issued ID.
- The names of any beneficiaries on your account.
Prefer to download and fill out our traditional loan or Visa card application by hand?
When completing a paper application, please send the application along with a copy of a recent pay stub, to Ashland Credit Union, PO Box 391, Ashland, KY 41105, fax it to (606) 329-5414, or bring it to one of our branches in person.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents. We will let you know what additional information is required.
In order to join Ashland Credit Union, you must meet our eligibility requirements. The only requirements are that you:
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in one of our communities,
- Are currently or previously employed by one of our sponsor companies,
- Are related to a current ACU member.
Once you have verified you meet eligibility requirements, please continue with the application process.