Who We Are
Ashland Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned, full-service financial institution that has been serving members throughout the United States since 1942. Ashland CU currently has four locations – a main headquarters in Ashland, Kentucky, a public branch in Cottage Grove, MN, a private branch at Ashland Global Holdings in Dublin, OH, and a branch inside the lobby of Valvoline Inc.’s new (2017) headquarters in Lexington, KY.
At any of our four locations, members can expect high value financial services, including savings accounts, checking accounts, loans, certificates, and more!
Financial empowerment for all.
We embolden our members to reach higher, achieve more, and take control of their financial future.
Trust, Community, Innovation, Empowerment
Membership is extended to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in an eligible county or are employed by one of our sponsor companies. Immediate family of eligible individuals may also become members. Eligible communities include:
- FIVCO Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Greenup, and Lawrence)
- Bluegrass Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott, and Woodford)
- Minnesota (Minnesota counties of Washington, Dakota, Ramsey, or Hennepin)
- Arch Local
- Big Sandy Superstores
- Blackhawk Mining
- Bowie Resources LLC
- City of Cottage Grove
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Loop LLC
- Oldcastle Materials
- SuperMom's Bakery
- Tri-State Industrial Supply