Enjoy the Journey
This Holiday Season
Ashland Credit Union is providing seasonal specials to help you make the most of the holidays. No matter where your road takes you this season, ACU is here to help you enjoy the journey.
To claim your bonus visit our claims page and enter Holiday23.
Checking/Club Savings Combo1,2
Earn a $100 bonus when you combine a Christmas or Vacation Club with an ACU Checking Account
- Open a new ACU Christmas or Vacation Club
- Open a new ACU Checking Account
- Set up direct Deposit to earn reward
Holiday Bonus Bundle3
Earn $200 when you Bundle an Auto Loan and a new ACU Checking Account
- Open a new ACU Checking
- Apply for a New or Used Auto Loan
- Set up direct deposit to earn reward
1. Checking/Club Combo: To be eligible, all members must a) Open a new ACU Christimas or Vacation Club account and deposit $30 to the newly opened account during promotional period (11/1/23-12/31/23) and b)open and activate a new ACU Checking account. To receive $100 direct deposit reward, member must open and activate a new ACU Checking account and establish new payroll direct deposit into the account. (Total amounts received must be at least $500 within 60 days of opening new Checking and/or Club). Limit one reward per member. May not be combined with any other checking or direct deposit offer. ACU checking requires a minimum balance of $500 to earh a dividend and has an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.10% on balances between $50.00-$9,999.99. Additional rate tiers available. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer invalid if previous direct deposit offers have been redeemed. The account bonus will be applied directly to the checking account within 60 days of meeting the requirements. Accounts overdrawn or closed before reward is credited will be disqualified. An application is required for all Checking, Christmas, and Vacation accounts. Additional $20 for all custom debit cards. Offer ends 12/31/23. Membership required.
2. Christmas and Vacation Club: APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Annual posting date for Vacation Club-May 1st. Annual posting date for Christmas Club-November 1st. Annual dividend rates on Christmas and Vacation Club accounts are set by the ACU Board of Directors and are published at the end of the quarter preceding the annual posting date. Christmas Club accounts earn 5.00% APY* on only the first $5,000 on deposit. Vacation Club accounts earn 4.00% APY* on only the first $5,000 on deposit. Any funds over said amounts will earn the regular share dividend rate in effect at the same time of the positng date. A $25 fee is assessed for all withdrawals other than to close the account or to pay out the annual balance on the posting date.
Christmas Cash Bonus Program runs from 11/01/23-10/31/24 and is open to memberships with both an ACU Checking account and active Christmas Club account. Each signature-based or 'credit' point of sale transaction greater than $1.00 made with member's ACU debit card while both accounts are open qualifies for the Deposit Bonus. Deposit Bonuses are credited at $0.20 per qualifying transactions for the first 25 transactions made per month and $0.10 per transaction thereafter. Christmas Cash Bonus terms have changed. The new terms will begin starting 11/1/23 and will require non-bonus deposits totaling at least $10 each month instead of $30 every three months or an average balance of $1,000 in a Christmas Club account to be considered active. Christmas Cash is credited once per quarter in February, May, August, and November. (Christmas Cash Bonus Program 2024 expires October 31, 2024. All qualifying transactions must be posted by October 31, 2024 to qualify for November Christmas Cash payout). An early withdrawal fee of $25 is charged on any withdrawal made from the account prior to the 11/01 payout. Early withdrawal fees may reduce earnings. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Membership required.
3. Holiday Bonus Bundle: Offer available to applicants who open their first ACU Checking account and establish a recurring primary Direct Deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of opening new Checking account. An application is required and not all applicants will be approved. ACU Checking requires a minimum balance of $500 to earn a dividend and has an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.10% on balances between $500-$9,999.99. Additional rate tiers available. See our website for details. Checking account rate may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings onthe account. One-time deposits do not qualify. The account bonus will be applied directly to teh Checking account within 60 days of meeting requirements. To receive $200 bonus, member must be approved for a New or Used Auto Loan in the amount of $10,000 or more within 30 days of meeting Checking account and loan requirements. Vehicles already financed with ACU do not qualify for this offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. Loan must be approved and fully funded and checking account opened before expiration date of offer (12/31/23). Not eligible for checking offer if previous checking offers have been claimed. Not all applicants will be approved. Loan is subject to credit and collateral requirements. Offer ends 12/31/23. Membership required.
4. Holiday Loans: As Low As APR includes a 0.50% discount for loan payments made via an automatic payment plan. Maximum term 12 months. Maximum amount financed is $2,000. Estimated payment at 6.99% APR for 12 months is $173.04 per $1,000 financed. Rate based on creditworthiness. Rate subject to change. Not all applicants will receive advertised rate. To qualify for this loan promotion, members must be approved and fully funded before expiration date of offer on 12/31/23.
All offers end 12/31/23
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate | *APY=Annual Percentage Yield
To claim any offer above, all requirements must be met and offer code must be entered on claim site listed above.