VISA® One Credit Card
The one card for all your needs.
VISA® OneCredit Card
- Intro A.P.R. good for first 6 months
- After intro period, A.P.R. will be between 7.99% and 17.99%+ EMV Chip Technology
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Worldwide acceptance anywhere the Visa® logo is displayed
- Cash Advance fee is 2.00% of the advance amount
- No foreign transaction fees
*A.P.R. — Annual Percentage Rate. Offer applies to new Visa® ONE Rewards Cards. Purchases and balance transfers from other credit cards qualify for the introductory rate. Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 1.90% for the first six months following the date the card is opened. Thereafter the then- prevailing APR will be applied to outstanding balances. APR is subject to change semi-annually with the market based on the Prime Rate and a margin based on your creditworthiness. As of April 28, 2020 the APR was between 7.99% and 17.99%. Minimum credit line $500. Rates and terms are subject to change.
- VISA Builder is the perfect account to help you establish credit. You can make deposits in this account and after it reaches $500, you will be a issued a VISA ONE Credit Card with a $500 credit limit.
- Credit limit can be increased, as you reach additional savings tiers (multiples of $500 only).
- Funds in the account are frozen once the Visa card is issued.
- VISA Builder is a great account for anyone needing to establish credit or struggling to increase a low credit score.
- View current rate.
- No minimum opening deposit.
Online Access & Rewards Balance
Access your cardholder profile and CURewards balance on Internet Teller by:
- Log in to Internet Teller
- Click/tap the slider menu (3 horizontal lines in the top-left corner) and choose “Visa® One Credit Cards”
- Choose your card from the drop-down and click “Continue” to be taken to the Visa section of the site.
- If this is your first time accessing your Visa account, you will need to “Add Card” and follow the instructions onscreen to link your card to your online profile.
- To access rewards, look for the CURewards logo. Click it to access your rewards and redemption options.
Making Bill Payments: You can easily make credit card payments by transferring money from one of your ACU accounts to the CRCD or S99 account. Payments made in this manner are forwarded to our card processor at close of business each business day and are credited same day.
1300 Central Ave
Ashland, KY 41101