Maraweb Instructions (for Marathon/SSA employees)
How to set up your deduction on the MaraWeb Business Center
Notice: Some members have reported a problem preventing employees from changing existing deduction amounts in Maraweb. If you are unable
to alter your amounts, please contact your HR department to request the change.
- First you must go to the MaraWeb Business Center via Marathon/SSA's Intranet system.
If you do not have access to the Intranet system, contact your Payroll or Human Resource Department. You may
also contact ACU for assistance.
- Click on “SAP On-Line Services” tab.
- Use your personal identification code (PIC) and network password to log in.
- Select "Pay Information" tab.
- Select "Bank Information" option.
- Select "Edit" button where bank name is ASHLAND CU.
- Complete the information requested on the screen.
- Payment Method: Payroll Direct Deposit
- Bank Routing Number: 242175557
- Account Number:
- Choose the amount (percentage or flat dollar amount) that you wish to send to your ACU account each pay period.
- Click "Review" at the bottom of the screen to review your information before saving.
If you need assistance, please call the following numbers:
- SSA employees: 937-864-3000 (ask for payroll)
- Marathon employees: Call your HR service center