Credit Disability Insurance
If you are disabled...
During a period of disability, income is reduced and expenses escalate. Typically, disability benefits pay only a portion of income. However, during an extended
disability, medical bills surface as a result of deductibles, co-payments, and non-covered expenses.
- Depleted savings
- Late payments
- Credit rating damage
Credit Disability Insurance will make your payment until you can return to work or until the loan is paid off, whichever comes first.*
- Payments are made directly to your loan and are not taxable.
- Benefits are paid in addition to any other benefits you may receive.
- Hospitalization is not required.
- Covers both injury and illness.
- No physical exam is required. Simply meet eligibility requirements.
- Affordable premiums that are included in your monthly loan payment and may be financed. Ask for details.