Watch your savings grow...
Ashland CU has the perfect savings account for you. It’s a safe place to deposit your money and five bucks is all it takes to get started.
Whether you're saving for a new car, a birthday gift, or just keeping an emergency fund, we can help you reach your goal.
REGULAR SHARE SAVINGS
Every member opens a Regular Share Account, which is our version of a savings account. This establishes and maintains your membership. It
pays dividends so your savings will build over time. It is safe, secure and offers competitive dividend rates that are calculated on your average daily
balance and credited to your account quarterly.
MONEY MARKET ACCOUNTS
Money Market Accounts are a great way to earn a high dividend while not being required to make a long term commitment.
- $500 minimum opening deposit.
- $500 minimum balance required to earn dividends.
- Dividends compounded daily and are paid monthly.
- Check writing capabilities available.
- Limited to six preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers from money market account to another account, or to a third party, in any month.
We may not have a branch in your backyard, but we can still be the home for all of your financial needs. The following are just a few of the ways we bring
the credit union benefit to you, no matter where you are!
Plus - all savings are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), an agency of the U.S. government.
- Internet Teller - Free online access to your account 24/7.
- Telephone banking - Call a member service representative during our regular business hours or call ART, our toll free Audio Response Teller, anytime.
- 4 convenient locations in Ashland, KY, St Paul Park, MN, and inside Ashland Inc facilities in Dublin, OH and Lexington, KY.
- Payroll deduction and direct deposit are just some of the ways to access your account from home or work. Check our "Solutions
for Remote Members" section to learn how we can best serve you, even if you're across the country from our branch offices.