Share Draft Checking Accounts
At Ashland Credit Union, we make sure your experience is convenient, flexible, and secure. We offer a checking account service
that out-performs other financial institutions. It gives you choices for easy and safe money management plus allows you to earn dividends on your
- Dividends paid monthly based upon the daily balance.
- No monthly maintenance costs.
- No minimum deposit required to open the account.
- Unlimited check writing privileges.
- FREE ATM/Debit Card. Use it at more than 19 million VisaŽ merchants worldwide. The purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
It also doubles as your ATM card.
- Surcharge-Free ATM access at approximately 27,000 ATMs displaying the “Alliance One” or MoneyPass logos.
- Direct Deposit. Electronically deposit your paycheck, Social Security, or pension payment into your account.
- Overdraft Protection services help ensure that you never bounce a check. It uses Regular Share deposits to cover for insufficient funds, thus
reducing the fee assessed and preventing a check from being returned due to a miscalculation.
"ACCESS ANYWHERE" TOOLS
As a checking account owner, you need access to your account at any time, so we offer the following FREE services to access your money anytime and
from almost anywhere.
- Mobile Banking - We now offer mobile apps for Apple® and Android
- Look up your balance and review transactions.
- Locate a nearby surcharge-free ATM using your device's GPS.
- Make a deposit using your device's camera feature to take a picture of a check.
- Transfer funds among your ACU accounts.
- Pay bills to existing Bill Pay payees.
- Internet Teller online banking offers a full range of convenient online services perfect for checking account owners such as:
- Check Withdrawals
- Transfers between your ACU accounts
- Transfers from your accounts at other financial institutions
- Check image viewing
- Electronic Statements
- Transaction Downloads
- Balance Alerts
- Electronic Bill Pay service is secure and flexible. It reduces the number of checks
you have to write and pays your bills like clockwork.