Join Our Team
Mortgage Loan Processor
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Loan Processor to join our Ashland Credit Union business at our Ashland, KY location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Mortgage Lending function. This position will report to Lending Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working with members via telephone, e-mail or face to face to collect necessary information needed for loan closings.
- Answer member specific questions related to the mortgage process and may assist the member with deciding the best mortgage product for their individual needs.
- Assist MLO and Mortgage Underwriting staff with the processing and Compliance of all Mortgage loans originated at the Credit Union.
- Collecting and verifying employment, financial data, asset and liability information and calculating monthly income and expense ratios for potential mortgage applicants.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a Financial Institution
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- 1-2 years experience in Mortgage Lending