Join Our Team
Call Center Representative
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for a Call Center Representative to join Ashland Credit Union at our Ashland, Kentucky location. This position will report to the Call Center Supervisor.
The Call Center Representative will serve as the first point of contact for our membership by responding to a wide array of inbound support questions via the telephone or thru e-mail regarding member accounts and other products and services.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assure calls are answered in a timely manner and information provided is prompt, detailed and accurate while remaining compliant with all government regulations.
- Listen attentively to member needs and concerns and offer advice. Research and solve member questions, problems, and complainants concerning their credit union account. Ensure proper follow up on member inquiries when necessary.
- Offer additional credit union products and services which will improve a member’s financial well-being, when appropriate.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High school diploma
- Strong relationship building, communication and listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Prior financial institution experience
- Prior call center or customer service experience
1300 Central Ave
Ashland, KY 41101