Exciting News for ACU Bill Pay Users!
Bill Pay system undergoing changes, unavailable July 13-18 during upgrade.
ACU is switching Bill Pay providers! We have partnered with Elizabethtown, KY-based iPay Solutions to move our Bill Pay business to their platform. We are excited about our new partnership with IPay and believe it will provide an improved member experience. Existing Bill Pay users are encouraged to review the following list of “need to know” items before the new system is brought online on July 19, 2021.
- Bill pay will be unavailable from July 13-18 while the transition occurs. Any bills scheduled to pay during that time will continue to be paid by Checkfree, but the system will no longer be accessible until the new system comes online on July 19. You will not be able to schedule any new payments or cancel any scheduled payments during the upgrade period.
- All payees and scheduled payments are expected to transition to the new system. You do not need to do anything to ensure that payments you have already scheduled for the future are carried out.
- Some of your payees may switch between check and electronic pay due to differences between IPay’s system and our old one. We encourage you to review your Bill Pay on or after 7/19/21 and contact us with any discrepancies or inaccuracies.
- You are also encouraged to review your default “pay from” account, as that selection may not carry over from the old system. Of course, each bill you schedule allows you to pick the appropriate account from which to make the payment.
- If your payee was previously enrolled in E-Bills (meaning that your bill was delivered directly to ACU in Bill Pay), it will be automatically switched back to paper bills. The new Bill Pay system will allow more bills to be received directly in Bill Pay, but you will need to re-enable E-Billing for each payee individually.
- A new support phone number will be published in Bill Pay that will allow you to contact IPay directly. IPay provides first-level support for bill pay issues. We encourage you to reach out to them with any issues you encounter while attempting to schedule bills, add payees, or conduct other activities inside Bill Pay.
Have questions regarding our new Bill Pay transition? Send us a message. Complete the form below, and a member of the ACU team will be happy to assist you with your questions.